Start a new topic

Add extra Vwap bands

Hello! I really like the volume profile tool combined with the Vwap. In custom mode, using the Vwap set to the beginning of the day, it can give great insight

into the relative value of price. Currently Vwap, when set to "DynamicStdDev2", has the possibility of using "two bands/lines" which are labelled Sigma 1 and 2.

I would like to request, to see if it's possible if two more Sigma bands could be added to Vwap?

And also to allow the use of decimal point numbers as their inputs (.5, 1.5, 2.5 etc)

For example: to be able to have Sigma .5, Sigma 1, Sigma 1.5 and Sigma 2 as the standard deviations of a single volume profile with the Vwap active.

Thanks for the great product guys!

2 people like this idea

Hello Niall

Yes, this can be added in the near future.

2 people like this

That's great news! Thanks Mikhail!

1 person likes this

Hi Mikhail, just wondering if you had looked at the possibility of coding this? 

I've found that the Euro FX futures, when in multi-day balance days, react very strong off of the sigma 1, 2,  3 and 4 lines. 

This is the ES emini from yesterday 13th July. I placed 2 composite profiles on the chart to get the 4 standard deviation lines and i placed the blue dash line between the 2nd and 3rd deviation lines to illustrate the use of .5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 deviation lines. 

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment